NEW YORK- The Israeli cabinets vote to unilaterally retreat from Gaza and expel all the Jewish residents of that area has been greeted by the Palestinian Arabs with a stream of new terrorist attacksproving once again the futility of Israeli territorial concessions, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) points out.
In the 48 hours since the Israeli cabinet decision, a series of terrorist attacks have taken place, including:
* Rocket attack on Sderot, a city within Israels pre-1967 borders.
* Shooting attack on Israeli soldiers in Balata.
* Shooting attack on soldiers in Tulkarm.
* Bomb attack on an Israeli Army vehicle near Gadid.
* Shooting attack on Israeli soldiers along the Israel-Egypt border.
* Bombs planted northeast of Shechem (Nablus).
* Rocket attack on Israeli vehicles near Ganei Tal.
* Shooting attack on Jewish residents of Hebron.
ZOA National President Morton A. Klein said: Its the same old storyeven after Israel offers the most sweeping and risky one-sided concessions, the Palestinian Arabs remained committed to their goal of murdering Jews and destroying the State of Israel. The latest violence proves, once again, that this is not a struggle over borders or settlements or refugeesit is a struggle for the very existence of Israel, and in the end, nothing short of Israels annihilation will satisfy the Palestinian Arabs. During the past eleven years, Israel has repeatedly given the Palestinian Arabs territory, funds, and even weaponsand in response, Israel has suffered more Arab terrorism than at any time in its history, proving again that appeasement always fails.