On Eve of Mubaraks
Visit to Washington
NEW YORK – On the eve of the visit to Washington by Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has published a report documenting how the Egyptian government is undermining Americas war against terrorism despite the fact that Egypt receives over $2-billion in American aid each year.
The report shows how:
* Egypt has refused U.S. requests to provide lists of passengers flying to the U.S. on EgyptAir.
* The Egyptian-government controlled press has accused the U.S. of treating captured Al Qaeda terrorists worse than Hitlers treatment of Jews, and has accused America of deliberately spreading the anthrax disease in Afghanistan.
* The Egyptian-government controlled press has accused President Bush of being arrogant and conceited, has published racist attacks against Secretary of State Colin Powell, and has asserted that the U.S. has become like the terrorists.
* Egypt praises groups that are on the U.S. terrorist list, such as Hezbollah.
* Egypt continues to maintain close relations with anti-American, terror-sponsoring regimes such as Libya, North Korea, and Iran.
For a free copy of the new ZOA report, Egypt: Friend or Foe of America?, please call the ZOA at 212-481-1500.