- Palestinians Kill Three Israelis in Jerusalem Attacks Rabbi Yeshayahu Krishevsky, 60, was killed and two other Israelis were wounded after a Palestinian driver rammed into a crowd on Malchei Israel Street in the Geula neighborhood of Jerusalem on Tuesday morning. The terrorist then exited his car with a meat cleaver and began attacking the wounded until he was subdued by police. In a separate incident, two Israelis were killed and three others suffered gunshot wounds in a combined shooting and stabbing attack by two Arab assailants on a bus in the Armon Hanatziv neighborhood of Jerusalem. Some 15 people were wounded in the attack. One Palestinian attacker was killed and the other captured. (Times of Israel – Jerusalem Post)
- Two Palestinian Stabbing Attacks in Ra’anana – Ben Hartman An Israeli waiting for a bus near the Ra’anana city hall was stabbed on Tuesday morning by a Palestinian terrorist from east Jerusalem. The attacker was subdued by passersby. An hour later, another terrorist from east Jerusalem stabbed three civilians in Ra’anana in front of a cafe, one of whom was in critical condition. A passing driver rammed his car into the terrorist. (Jerusalem Post)
- Two Israelis Stabbed in Jerusalem The 13-year-old Israeli boy was stabbed nearly a dozen times by two Palestinian teenagers on Monday while riding his bicycle in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Pisgat Ze’ev. One Palestinian was neutralized after being hit by a car, while the second stabbed another Israel before being shot and killed by police. (Jerusalem Post)
- Arab Attacks Soldier on Bus – Roi Yanovsky Muhammad Shmasanah, 22, from Katana in the West Bank, stabbed an Israeli soldier on a bus in Jerusalem and tried to snatch the soldier’s gun. The terrorist was killed by police. (Ynet News)
- Palestinians Break Through Gaza Border Fence – Almog Ben Zikri About 20 Palestinians broke through the border fence separating Gaza from Israel on Monday. IDF forces used tear gas and tried to avoid shooting the infiltrators. Hamas is not preventing Palestinians from approaching the border fence. (Ha’aretz)
- Arab Stabs Policeman in Jerusalem – Daniel K. Eisenbud An Arab woman stabbed a Border Police officer near the national police headquarters in Jerusalem on Monday morning before being shot by police. (Jerusalem Post)
The ZOA speaks out for Israel – in reports, newsletters, and other publications. In speeches in synagogues, churches, and community events, in high schools and colleges from coast to coast. In e-mail action alerts. In op-eds and letters to the editor. In radio and television appearances by ZOA leaders. Always on the front lines of pro-Israel activism, ZOA has made its mark.
Center for Law & Justice
We work to educate the American public and Congress about legal issues in order to advance the interests of Israel and the Jewish people.
We assist American victims of terrorism in vindicating their rights under the law, and seek to hold terrorists and sponsors of terrorism accountable for their actions.
We fight anti-Semitism and anti-Israel bias in the media and on college campuses.
We strive to enforce existing law and also to create new law in order to safeguard the rights of the Jewish people in the United States and Israel.
Uncategorized October 13, 2015ZOA Justice Louis D. Brandeis Award Dinner 2023: SPEAK OUT FOR ISRAEL
News October 13, 2015EXCLUSIVE: ZOA’s Klein Slams ‘Monstrous’ Obama for Legitimizing ‘Unspeakable Hamas Horrors’
Uncategorized October 13, 2015Children as Young as 10 Took Part in Hamas’s Oct. 7 Terror Attack, Survivors Say