Boycott Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream & Products
for Boycotting Israel
Ben & Jerry’s is Bad for Your Moral and Physical Health
Ben & Jerry’s just announced that it will stop selling its (high-fat, high-sugar, unhealthy, overpriced) ice cream in eastern Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria, where 800,000 Jews live.
We need to respond strongly to Ben & Jerry’s despicable, discriminatory, antisemitic boycott of Jews living in the lawful, historic, 3,000-plus-year-old Jewish heartland. We need to respond to Ben & Jerry’s false claim that the Jewish heartland is “occupied Palestinian territory.” Judea/Samaria and eastern Jerusalem are where Jewish kings (Solomon, David, etc.) ruled, the Maccabees fought, and the Jewish people’s holiest sites (including the Western Wall) are located. Jerusalem and Judea/Samaria are guaranteed to the Jewish people under binding international law.
There has never been a “Palestinian Arab” state here. We need to respond to Ben & Jerry’s discriminatory, antisemitic actions to facilitate its antisemitic boycott, including Ben & Jerry’s cancelation of its license with its Israeli manufacturer.
Ben & Jerry’s Boycott is Helping the Antisemites and Arab Terrorists! Ben & Jerry’s anti-Jewish boycott aids and abets the Fatah terrorist dictatorship Palestinian Authority (the “PA” which pays terrorists to murder Jews), and Hamas and PFLP terror groups. The PA, Hamas, and PFLP front groups, and convicted Hamas and PFLP terrorists lead the antisemitic “BDS” (Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions) movement, which aims to demonize and economically destroy the Jewish state.
Ben & Jerry’s boycott also abets and emboldens the African American, Arab Muslim and other antisemites who are attacking Jews here in the United States. The attackers are incited by the demonization of Israel’s Jews.
Therefore, the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) urges all decent people who despise antisemitism, despise Arab terrorism, and love Israel, to consider taking the following actions:
(1) Immediately stop buying Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet.
(2) Contact Ben & Jerry’s to demand that they discontinue their discriminatory boycott of the 800,000 Jews in eastern Jerusalem and Judea/Samaria.
- Ben & Jerry’s Consumer Telephone: (802) 238-4778.
- Ben & Jerry’s Twitter: @benandjerrys
- Contact page with contact forms:https://www.benjerry.com/about-us/contact-us
- Ben & Jerry’s/CEO Matthew McCarthy: Twitter: @mattymccarthy;www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-mccarthy-001
- Ben & Jerry’s Global Social Mission Officer Dave Rapaport:
- Sean Greenwood, B&J Director of PR & Communications: Sean.Greenwood@benjerry.com or 802.923.2648.
- Laura Peterson, B&J Public Elations Manager, North America: Laura.Peterson@benjerry.com or 802.923.2679.
- Lindsay Bumps, B&J Global Marketing Specialist:Lindsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please copy ZOA at Mklein@zoa.org if you receive any response, and if you obtain any further contact information for us to add here. We will try to add more contact info on our website.)
(3) Ask your local grocery and concession stands to stop selling the products of this discriminatory, antisemitic company, Ben & Jerry’s.
(4) Urge Kof-K Dairy (which currently certifies many of Ben & Jerry’s products as kosher) and any other kashrut organization that may list or certify Ben & Jerry’s products, to consider removing its kosher certification (“hecksher”) from Ben & Jerry’s products. A company that discriminates against Jews and sides with the terrorists who are trying to annihilate Israel cannot be “koshered.” Kof-K’s contacts: Tel: (201) 837-1967 or (201) 837-0500 Email: email@example.com Rabbi Yehuda Rosenbaum. (ZOA has called and left a message for Rabbi Rosenbaum.)
(5) Contact Unilever, which wholly owns Ben & Jerry’s, to demand that Ben & Jerry’s discontinue their discriminatory boycott of the 800,000 Jews in eastern Jerusalem and Judea/Samaria. (Tel: 1-800-298-5018; Contact form: https://www.unileverusa.com/contact/contact-form/)
Incidentally, Unilever’s products include additional ice cream companies/brands: Breyer’s Ice Cream, Magnum, Talenti, Ice Cream Makes You Happy, Klondike and Popsicle – so be careful about which brand you buy if you decide to find a substitute for Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. Unilever also owns: Hellman’s; Knorr; Q-Tips; Suave; St. Ives; Vaseline and Seventh Generation.