Vote ZOA in WZC Elections
Please Help Ensure the Security of Israel & Jews All Over the World! Please Vote for The Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights Slate In the Upcoming World Zionist Congress Elections.
The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) needs your help to assure the security of Israel and Jews around the world, in an important upcoming election.
What Is the World Zionist Congress?
Once every four years, the World Zionist Congress meets in Jerusalem to make key funding and policy decisions that affect the future of Israel and Jews throughout the world. The 37th Zionist Congress will meet in October 2015. The Congress’ 525 delegates from all over the world will include 145 delegates from the United States, elected from various competing slates. The Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate is running in this election and needs your vote to assure a strong Israel and for all the reasons listed below.
When Is the Vote?
The vote takes place now! Voting started on January 14, 2015 and continues through April 30, 2105. You can register and vote online during the January 14 through April 30, 2015 voting period by clicking here.
Who Can Vote?
Every Jew over age 18 is entitled to vote for the slate of his or her choice, in an election administered by the American Zionist Movement (AZM). To finance the election, the AZM charges a $5 fee for persons under age 30, and $10 for those over age 30. (In Herzl’s time, the fee was one shekel.) For the price of a latte or two, you can help Jews around the world immensely.
Why Is It So Important to Vote for the Zionist Organization of America slate?
It is critical that you vote for the The Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate, headed by Mort Klein, in the WZC/AZM election because:
1. A strong ZOA slate will work to make sure that that the Jewish Agency has the priorities and resources needed to rescue and assist Jews all over the world who are in grave danger due to rising worldwide anti-Semitism. This is an absolutely critical life-saving priority now.
2. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated: “ZOA is a bulwark in the defense of Israel.” The Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate is the slate that exposes the truth about the Arab war against Israel, and that the Arab Palestinians’ real goal is the destruction of Israel. The previous World Zionist Congress included delegates pushing for radical “blame Israel” policies that deny these truths and weaken Israel. A strong Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate is needed to make sure that the policies adopted at the Congress reflect reality.
3. A strong Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate will enable us to obtain policies and funds to:
• support a strong Israel and united Jerusalem under Jewish sovereignty
• say “no” to a terrorist Fatah-Hamas-Palestinian state
• combat global/Muslim anti-Semitism
• combat anti-Israel bias on campuses and in textbooks and the media
• support strong Jewish and Zionist education in Israel and throughout the world
• support freeing Jonathan Pollard
4. Other organizations that are running in the WZC election have very different priorities. One competing organization even openly promotes Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israeli Jewish Businesses in Jerusalem and other traditional Jewish areas right on its website! BDS is a movement to destroy Israel economically and delegitimize Israel and Jews throughout the world. Other slates do not prioritize or mention the teaching of Zionist history and Judaism in schools. Other slates favor unilateral land concessions. These other slates are going “all out” to obtain as many votes as they can, so that they can take over the WZC and vote for their dangerous policies.
5. The World Zionist Congress makes policy, funding and leadership decisions for our main national institutions: The Jewish Agency for Israel (JAFI), The World Zionist Organization (WZO), The Jewish National Fund (JNF), and Keren Hayesod. A strong Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate will help us make these institutions’ policies favor a strong secure Israel, the rescue of endangered Jews, and Zionist and Jewish education.
6. The Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate includes America’s leading Jewish activists from the ZOA and an impressive list of other organizations (see next paragraph)! This is the slate that will fight to defend Jews and Israel’s rights!
About Our Slate’s Activist Candidates
The Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate includes America’s leading Jewish activists, including top officers of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), Stand With Us, NORPAC, Sephardic Community Alliance, One Israel Fund, Israel Bonds, JCCWatch, Americans for a Safe Israel (AFSI), Eye on the UN, Americans for Peace & Tolerance (pro-Israel film producers); CAMERA activists; Award-winning author of “The New Anti-Semitism” Phyllis Chesler; a fmr. U.S. Congressman; Student leaders from many universities; Prominent Rabbis, physicians and attorneys; and more!
The Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights slate’s supporters and candidates include people from every stream of Judaism and every part of the Jewish community. ZOA supporters and members of our slate include people who are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, unaffiliated, Russian-American, Persian-American, physicians, dentists, teachers, Jewish community activists, students, and much more.
We hope you will join with us!
Please Vote Now and Help Spread the Word!
Voting started January 14, 2015 and continues through April 30, 2015. PLEASE VOTE NOW for the The Zionist Organization of America/ZOA: Defend Jews & Israeli Rights and spread the word to your friends and family to vote. Further info is available at VoteZOA.org. If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.